1 x 3,05 MW, hub height: 135m, rotor diameter: 101m, 2017
General & technical information:
|Location:||administrative district Holzminden, Lower Saxony, Germany|
|Nominal capacity:||3,05 MW|
|Energy yield:||6.720 MW (P50)|
|feed-in compensation:||8,38 Cents per kWh|
|Direct marketing costs:||0,026 Cents per kWh|
Reasons for this investment:
- One of the last E-101 turbines approved according to the old Renewable Energies Act and good location.
- This projekt was approved according to the old Renewable Energies Act and offers secure and attractive feed-in compensation for more than 20 years.
- The project has been completly secured through entries in the public easement register and therefore is bankable.
- Start-up mid-February 2017 – no construction risk.
- The transaction will be mostly in form of an asset deal , therefore from a buyer’s perspective there will be high depreciation opportunities and consequently tax savings capacities.
- Favourable management contract, Manager administers wind farms at this location for the last 10 years and contributed essentially to this project’s development and oversaw the construction process.
In case of further questions you are welcome to approach our commercial manager:
Mr Ingo Linder
Tel: +49-212 64 59 70 – 0
Fax: +49-212 64 59 70 – 29